Traditional approaches to growth and regeneration have failed to benefit all parts of society, and we want to turn the tide of rising inequality using the assets of places and communities.
Our places work stimulates urban growth and regeneration through movement-based social innovation for the benefit of everyone.
We empower individuals and communities to:
- drive and own innovations which tackle inequality;
- create new partnership models between traditional public services, political leadership and the commercial and third sectors;
- build a movement of thousands committed to a positive future for the place they live and work.
Our work this year:
- expanding our community transformation initiatives in Northern Ireland
- initiating our participatory cities programme work in Stirling
- creating a practical toolkit for building grass-roots social movements
- examining the use of public spaces by refugee communities
We want to help you create change in your local community. If you want to know more, please contact Nat Defriend, our Director of Communities and Places at email@example.com.
Amplify Cymru is a new initiative funded by the Welsh Government. We are supporting people in Aberystwyth, Connah’s Quay … → Read More
Amplify NI is a major five year initiative to support people in Northern Ireland to take action together, to create fair … → Read More
The Young Foundation, Leeds City Council and The Joseph Rowntree Foundation have come together in a partnershi … → Read More